Where to Buy  :  Replacement Parts  :  Contact Us  :  About Warn  :  Careers  :
WARN Blog WARN on Facebook WARN on Twitter WARN on YouTube WARN e-Newsletter WARN on Instagram
WARN Customer Service
Written: July 08, 2011
by Andy Lilienthal
Customer service has long been a core value at Warn Industries. We're always working to step up to the next level of and continually improve our service to our users.

We have 16 full-time Customer/Technical Service specialists with an average of more than 14 years of experience with the company per person. When you call WARN Customer Service, you get real people located in Milwaukie, Oregon. And not only are these people extremely well versed in our products, most of them are avid enthusiasts, too.

WARN customer service isn't limited to the Customer Service department, though. Whether you see us at a show or on the trail; on an Internet forum site or Facebook, we want to make sure you get your questions and concerns addressed, so if you've got questions about your WARN product, always feel free to talk to us about it.

The WARN Customer Service department is available from 7:00am through 4:00pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday by calling 1.800.543.9276 if calling from North America. (Outside of North America you can call (503) 722.1200.) You can also contact Customer Service via the WARN website.

Bookmark and Share

Tags: customer service,warn customer service,
Filed under: Universal

Comments:

Name (required)
Email (will not be published)(required)
Website
#1
Angel Lopez Torres
October 08, 2011 at 09:46 AM
hy how much this part and were I would buy

38402 SDB Dual-Mode Control Switch; For SDB Series- PN[37609/37606/60776];

#1
Angel Lopez Torres
October 08, 2011 at 09:46 AM
hy how much this part and were I would buy

38402 SDB Dual-Mode Control Switch; For SDB Series- PN[37609/37606/60776];

#2
null
October 11, 2011 at 07:31 AM
You will need to find one at your local dealer. You can find the store nearest you here: https://www.warn.com/corporate/dealerlocator.jsp

#3
david horn
January 05, 2012 at 07:52 PM
i inquired about a winch i got used on a vehicle i purchased a couple of weeks ago ,and gave you misinformation about it . the correct serial number is 890699. it is a warn m 15000 unit. the solinoid box was not connected and i need to know the correct wiring diagram. also maybe you could tell me when it was made. thank you very much for any info you could provide me!

#3
david horn
January 05, 2012 at 07:52 PM

#4
null
January 06, 2012 at 07:01 AM
David, I'd give Customer Serivce a call at 800-543-9246.

#5
Jamie
April 13, 2013 at 07:08 AM
Hi
I've have Part # 74679 or #RHN5UG690RT for about 9 months now, the dealer installed it (Asselstines in Blackstock On.(905) 986-4437 and it is on a 2012 Grizzly)I've used it maybe 4 times, now it doesn't work. It stopped working while under a heavy load. I've checked the voltage going/coming from the solenoid ( I can here the solenoid switching) and I'm getting full voltage to the winch. Of coarse I've tried playing with the free wheel controls,(I have 25ft of cable out) as well as light taps just about every where, with the end of a small hammer. I don't want to have to pull this thing out. Is there something I can try with the winch in the bike? Can I just pull the the motor of? Is there warranty? I need my bike with a winch for this spring.
Thanks
Jamie

#5
Jamie
April 13, 2013 at 07:08 AM
Hi
Thanks
Jamie

#6
null
April 16, 2013 at 07:21 AM
Jamie,

Give our Customer Service team a call or e-mail. The number is listed above.

#7
May 23, 2013 at 07:29 PM
Around 1999 or 2000 I bought a Warn full float axle assembly directly from Warn machined to fit my SPicer 41 rear axle. I also bought and installed Warn internal locking hubs.

What I need to know is -- are these 30 spline axles? trying to locate a locker and would need to know the spline count.

#7
May 23, 2013 at 07:29 PM

#8
Mike
July 13, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I have warn full float kit on back of my 1985 CJ-7 I have leaking rear wheel seal and got new one. I was looking for PDF or site for instructions to install it. Thanks, Mike Sand

#8
Mike
July 13, 2013 at 10:26 AM

#9
null
July 15, 2013 at 08:02 AM
Mike, give our Customer Service team a call at 800-543-9276.

#10
rick goodrich
August 12, 2013 at 09:20 AM
I have a warn winch vantage 3000 on the handalbar
in out switch the are 2 screws that hold the housing together I have lost one and cannot locate one at hardware stores ect how can I buy 2 from warn icannot locate this part anywhere

#10
rick goodrich
August 12, 2013 at 09:20 AM
I have a warn winch vantage 3000 on the handalbar

#11
null
August 12, 2013 at 09:20 AM
I'd advise you to call the customer service number at 800-543-9276.

#12
removed
October 01, 2013 at 08:16 AM
Comment has been removed

#12
removed
October 01, 2013 at 08:16 AM
Comment has been removed

#13
Rodney Plante
October 24, 2013 at 07:23 AM
Hello. I have a warn RT 30 winch on my atv. The problem I'm having is when you turn the red lever to engage the winch the winch won't reel in. It just grinds. If I hold red lever in place it works. How do I fix it? If it's easier to call me, I can be reached at 603-449-2056.

#13
Rodney Plante
October 24, 2013 at 07:23 AM

#14
null
October 24, 2013 at 08:01 AM
Rodney,

Give us a call at the Customer Service line posted in the story above.

#15
Craig
November 04, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I have a Warn vantage 2000 winch. what solenoid should I use with it?

#15
Craig
November 04, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I have a Warn vantage 2000 winch. what solenoid should I use with it?

#16
David Templeton
November 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I need a replacement wiring harness for the SDB-160HB. Where can I find this and how much does it cost? Any information is appreciated. Thank you.

#16
David Templeton
November 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM

report #17
Lucas Passantino
February 02, 2014 at 12:00 AM
How much is the Axle Shaft Sleeve and Ring Assembly and where can i buy this part?

Ford 1970 Bronco

report #17
Lucas Passantino
February 02, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Ford 1970 Bronco

report #18
Charlie Meade
February 18, 2014 at 09:57 AM
Do you have a service center in the Detroit, MI area?

report #18
Charlie Meade
February 18, 2014 at 09:57 AM
Do you have a service center in the Detroit, MI area?

report #19
dean werden
February 22, 2014 at 06:04 PM
I purchased a warn plow for my 2012 Polaris Sportsman, I didn't even look at other plows, I bought a warn because i have never heard anything bad about you guys, never had a winch failure so how could I go wrong.

I am less than impressed with the mount in particular, I'm not sure the exact cause whether it is low quality bolts or something worked loose but what ended up happening is one of the front bolts sheared off, the other was bent. The 2 rear bolts that bolt into the ALUMINUM front differential pulled the threads right out if the casing. Since then I have read several instances of this happening and even one individual that had a piece of the case break off to the point where the differential was now leaking oil.

At this point the plow itself and mounting bracket are in perfect working order but I'm left with a brand new 4 wheeler that needs the front differential heli coiled. So I got lucky and saved it, do you think I'll risk bolting your bracket back in those holes again ? I don't think so !

I had to have a local machine shop watercut, bend and weld a bracket onto the back of your bracket to utilize some pre-existing holes in the frame. Yes, a mere 4 more inches further back there are 2 empty holes in the frame. Hmm, I wonder if this is a cost cutting measure, are you not aware of this problem, ease if installation?

The front bolts also need to be drilled thru and use lock nuts on the back side to keep everything tight rather than the tapered woodscrew type bolt which will inevitably work loose .

Overall, plow is well built but the mounting bracket makes me shake my head and wonder what you were thinking, I currently have about $100 invested in fixing this problem between having the bracket modified and buying bolts,nuts, washers, ect.

Hopefully I will hear back and we can find a resolution that we are both happy with.

Thanks,
Dean Werden

report #19
dean werden
February 22, 2014 at 06:04 PM

Thanks,
Dean Werden

report #20
CLAY MARTIN
April 29, 2014 at 06:58 AM
GOT A 2.5 WINCH WIRED IN AN THE SOLENOID IS CLICKING. I HAVE THE HANDLE BAR REMOTE WITH A SINGLE WIRE GOING TO A JUNCTION BOX. I DIDNT WIRE IT IN. ITS ON A 05 RINCON 650. PLEASE HELP ASAP

report #20