The SEMA Show is the pulse of the automotive aftermarket and is one of the most important shows for many companies, including us. This year Warn Industries was excited to debut a ton of new products and even won a few awards at the show. Let’s take a look.
As you can see in the video—we’ve got loads of new stuff. From winches and rigging products, to winch covers and storage bags. Plus, new Jeep bumpers.
In addition to the launch of all these new products, we also won a few awards. First and foremost, we won a SEMA New Product Award for Best New Powersports Product for our VRX 45-S winch. There are very few of the New Product Awards given out, and getting one is fantastic. In addition, we also won a SEMA Global Media Award for the VRX 45-S. These awards are given by international media outlets. Finally, we also won a Popular Mechanics Editor’s Choice Award for our AXON 55 winch.
Here is a list of of the new products we debuted at the SEMA Show:
- M8274-70 — A modern take on our iconic M8274 winch, just in time for our 70th anniversary
- Epic Sidewinder™ and Epic Hyperlink™ — Part of our Direct Connect Secure Rigging System, and made from forged 6061-T6 billet aluminum. Both allow for fast, easy, and secure rigging. Sidewinder replaces a hook and shackle; Hyperlink is a dual-pin shackle for your bumper
- Stealth Winch Covers — Fade-proof, high-quality winch covers made from premium components, such as marine-grade vinyl
- Epic Trail Gear — Roll-bar and grab-handle-mounted storage systems made from top-quality material—great for adding more space and accessibility to many vehicles
- Crawler Series Bumpers for Jeep Wrangler JL and JK — Durable. New rugged style. All the features Wrangler owners will want in a front off-road bumper.
- Elite Series Bumpers — Premium off-road bumpers for the JL and JK Wrangler including our all-new JL rear bumper with optional tire carrier.
- 4X Fender Flares — Durable, stylish flares for late-model pickup trucks.
More info to come on many of these products, so stay tuned.
Our Booth Vehicles
In addition to all of the new product, we also showcased the Bruiser Conversions JL. This beast started out as a standard Jeep JL Wrangler, but was transformed into a chase rig that’ll be used by BFGoodrich at King of the Hammers. Features include an LS3 V-8 swap, BDS lift, Fox bypass shocks, BFGoodrich Baja T/A tires, Weld wheels, Dana 60 axles, PSC steering, Rigid lights, Powertanks, and a host of WARN goods. This includes an Elite Series Stubby Bumper, WARN ZEON 12-S Platinum winch, black Sidewinder, two black Hyperlink dual-pin shackles, Epic Trail Gear bags and holders, and WARN Premium hubs. And if that weren’t enough, the bed features tool storage, a welder, and two full-size spares as well as a rear-mounted WARN 9.0Rc winch.
On the more classic side, the crew from RoamR brought this 1969 Jeep Commando, aka Patina Jeep. No, this isn’t some restomod on a JK chassis, this is original—including the V-6 engine. Upgrades included Bilstein Shocks, BFGoodrich KO2 tires, an updated interior, WARN Premium hubs, the M8274-70 on a custom with mount with an Epic Shackle, an Epic Sidewinder with isolator, WARN Epic Trail Gear (such as the roll-bar-mounted fire extinguisher holder), and LED lights. Clean, classy, and completely cool.
As you can see, we have a whole lot of new, great product available, and we’re excited to bring it to you. Whether you’re in a truck, Jeep, SUV, or powersports vehicle, these products will help you GO PREPARED for whatever lies ahead.